Welcome to Aaron Family Dentistry
Find Video Reviews From People Like You
Come join our family! Our office has served League City, Texas City, Webster, Pearland, and the surrounding communities throughout Galveston, Harris and Brazoria county for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on providing quality, patient-focused dental care, and our number one goal is to help you feel and look your best! We are always welcoming new patients, and we would love to become your dental health partner.
Get to know us! Please explore our web site where you can learn more about our doctors, friendly staff, and all of the services our office provides. Our office hours are patient-oriented, and we are available for emergency services. Because communication is important, we make sure our patients understand every aspect of their insurance benefits, recommended treatment plan and procedure expenses.
We are here for you! If you have any questions, please give don't hesitate to give us a call. We love hearing from our patients and anyone who may be interested in becoming one. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please keep in mind that we do require at least 48 hours notice to cancel and/or change an appointment, and we do reserve the right to charge for missed appointments.
COVID 19 UPDATE
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to the safety of our staff and patients.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of the agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- You will be REQUIRED to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Please call when you arrive, and wait in your car! Someone will come out to you, you will be asked some screening questions, we will take your blood pressure and temperature at your car. When we are ready to have you come inside, we will call you, or come out to your car to get you. You will be REQUIRED to wear a mask upon entering. .
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands when entering the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you'll notice a slight change to your existing appointment, you may be offered fewer options, and your appointment may take longer that you are used to.
- We will do our very best to allow greater time between patients to reduce your wait time, as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you our patient and our employees safe in our practice. To make an appointment please call our office at 281-332-1919.
Thank you for being our patient. We value our trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
NO INSURANCE? NO PROBLEM!
Aaron Family Dentistry has designed a reduced-fee, membership plan to give individuals and families without dental insurance access to quality dental care. This annual membership is an affordable solution for exams, x-rays, cleanings and more! You can even sign up if you have a dental emergency and require unplanned dental treatment. NO DEDUCTIBLES. NO MAXIMUMS. NO WAITING PERIODS. NO LIMITATIONS ON PROCEDURES.
Once the annual fee is paid in full, your memberships is active for 12 consecutive months. Your entire family is eligible. Qualified dependents include unmarried children under age 26. The membership fee is NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE and will renew on a yearly basis. Ask us for more information!!